BUGGY 64 AND CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP
Are you ready for 64 kilometers of pure fun!?
Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting experience in a unique adventure, experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico. Departing from downtown Cozumel, you will go across the island via the transversal road that will take you to the East side of the island, where you will experience 20 km of virgin beaches and abundant vegetation and you will know Mexico’s history and process of making chocolate while you make your own artisan chocolate bar. Mix the cacao, cinnamon and vanilla and fly with the scents in our Chocolate workshop.
Departure from Playa del Carmen: $82
Departure from Cozumel: $59
Spend your perfect day in Cozumel with us! Book now!
Note: Please alert your guide if you are allergic to nuts
- Pick up at Fat Tuesday Restaurant in Down Town
- Buggy Rental
- 4 beverages per person (purified water & sodas)
- Taco Buffet
- Snorkel equipment
- Chocolate workshop
- Beach Break
- Complimentary Margarita at your arrival to Discover Mexico
- Gift shop
Tour Does Not Include
- Souvenirs, additional food & beverages, other sundry purchases
- All drivers must be at 18 least years old and have a valid driver license MANDATORY
- The Buggies are manual transmission
- People with nut allergies may not participated in the Chocolate workshop
- Passengers with heart or respiratory diseases, back or neck injuries cannot participated in the snorkel activity
- Minimum capacity per buggy 2 guests, max capacity 4 guests
- Drivers should not consume alcoholic beverages
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, sun glasses, close toe shoes for drivers, cap or hat, and to bring with you a towel, swimming suit, biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
Full Tour Description
Your first stop will be at the famous San Martin Beach, where you will be able to enjoy hundreds of meters of white sand and Blue Ocean. Then you will continue to the lookout spot where you will find a spectacular view of the waves crashing against the rock formations creating a unique spectacle.
Did you know that these white sandy beaches are visited every year by marine turtles to lay their eggs? In your tour we will show you the marine turtle sanctuary, where professional ecologists make sure nests are protected and offspring reaches the ocean.
Continue your adventure in the sea. There is nothing like the colors of the Caribbean Sea! Enjoy the rich marine life taking part in one of the most recommended activities in Cozumel, snorkeling. Enjoy the second largest coral marine barrier in the world, discover coral formations, multicolor fish and a great variety of marine species.
Hungry? Its taco time! Mexican food is considered cultural world heritage and you are about to enjoy it. The best way to do so is with a taco buffet, along with delicious salsas.
The time has come for sweet adventure, where you will know Mexico’s history and process of making chocolate while you make your own artisan chocolate bar. Mix the cacao, cinnamon and vanilla and fly with the scents in our Chocolate workshop.
Don’t forget to visit our souvenir shop where you will find unique presents. Classic crafts like black clay from Oaxaca, tequila from Jalisco, Alebrijes, Silver and more! All made in Mexico!
Continue driving back into downtown Cozumel to drop your buggy back and have time to walk around our main square.