Share some of the most popular recipes from regions all over the country!
Discover Mexico Park Cozumel offers an exciting and informative experience of the culture, art, and history of Mexico. The Mexican Flavors Tourgives you access to all common areas, including:
- Video Experience Room
- Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts
- Dioramic Garden
- “Mercadito” Snack Bar
- Margarita Center
- The Papantla Flyers Show
- Chankanaab Park
Enjoy the culture, the beach, and the food. Perfect family activity on Cozumel Island. Your purchase includes a delicious Regional Lunch at Discover Mexico Park: Mexican taco buffet with one beverage (vegetarian options available). Great way to spend your single-day visit to Cozumel Island.
Adult (Ages +13): $65
Kids (Ages 4-12): $45
Infant (Under 3 years old): Free
You don’t want to miss these two incredible Cozumel locations. Book your tour today!
- Entrance to both Discover Mexico Park and Chankanaab National Park
- Transportation from park to park
- Aquila Certified bilingual guides (English and Spanish). We also offer German and French
- Mexican Taco buffet or antojito Mexicano platter (vegetarian options available)
- Beverage with lunch (fresh fruit water, beer or soft drinks)
- Show of the Voladores de Papantla
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parasols and umbrellas
- Park entrance
- The famous sea lion show
- Bathrooms & freshwater showers
- Taxi call service
- Botanic garden
- Chairs, beach loungers and hammocks
Tour Does Not Include
- Transportation to Discover Mexico Park and back from Chankanaab Park to your hotel is NOT included
- Souvenirs, additional food & beverages, lockers, snorkel gear and other sundry purchases
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Additional cash for shopping and tips
Full Tour Description
Are you looking for a day of cultural immersion, followed by adventure and fun in the sun? Then this is the perfect combination day pass for you. Discover Mexico Park & Chankanaab Day Pass is one of the most popular excursions in Cozumel. Since this tour is so varied, there’s something for every guest of any age. This tour is perfect for those who want to explore the history, art, and traditions of Mexico, without losing the opportunity to enjoy the crystal clear waters and the colorful reefs that make Cozumel famous. Additionally, this tour is completely accessible for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.Upon arrival to Discover Mexico Park, you’ll relax in air-conditioned comfort as you view our exclusive four-screen video collage. The culmination of two years travel and filming, this award- winning presentation brings one of the world’s oldest and richest cultures vividly to life. Vibrant images from all over the México will take you from the Riviera Maya through Oaxaca to Chihuahua.
Next you’ll peruse our Museum of Popular Arts, which showcases works of contemporary folk art created by renowned artisans from all over Mexico. Mexico’s regional art is as varied as its culture. You’ll have an opportunity to view works from artists all over the country including the famous “barro negro” pottery and the colorful iconic “alebrijes” from Oaxaca. Your tour guide, who will remain with you throughout your visit to the Park, is well-versed in all aspects of Mexican culture and history and will be happy to answer any questions.
After the tour, you are invited to see the Paplanta Flyers show- a unique aerial performance honoring Mexico’s ancient “voladores”.